Thursday, August 05, 2004

Open Letter

Hey Mr. I Don't Do One-Night Stands:


When you and I were on the phone today, I realized two things. One I hate you, and two I hate you more than before. Do you want to know why I hate you, b/c you are a liar. See I guess you didn't realize that the fastest way into some good panties, is to tell the truth. Not the bullshyt you thought of in your head to tell women, to make it sound like the truth, naw nicca the actual truth.

Really, I tell you straight up that I don't do everybody I meet, most times we can kick it, get faded, not x-rated. What your dumb azz say "Yeah, I'm looking for someone to kick it with too", ok where you wanna go, club, bar, maybe the strip club, I'm down.

"Well let's go to my place and kick it, we can watch movies". Mofo are you fucin Miramax, why the fuc are you showcasing movies, I said I wanted to kick it, not sit on your twin size bed, with the grey azz sheets in your momma basement.

This ain't kickin it, this is sitting in millions of booty germs from your previous not-so-smart-as-my-azz victims, that your triflin azz did not have the decency to wash the sheets, fuc burn them mofos, its enough baby juice and coochie crud to have your own lab down here.

Dawg, honesty is not the best policy, its the only damn policy. If you want a friend that you can hang out with, kick it, have drinks and get faded, then I am your girl. But if your azz is trying to get some undeserved pucee, you need to keep the hell on stepping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home