Monday, August 16, 2004

I WILL KICK THE SHYT OUT OF A LITTLE KID!!!!

My child is not a punk by any means, he is a good natured good hearted child, and I want to keep him that way. Do not let these movies, like Paid In Full and Blue Hill Avenue have you letting your child do whatever the hell they want to do.

I have some next door neighbors, that I swear if I wasn't trying to do right I would put a hit out on their azzes. These kids are outdoors all times of the night, they curse right in front of adults, ministers, cats, dogs you name it, these kids will cuss it out. Their cousin who is there for the summer is 13, and she is 8 months pregnant is the ring leader. I don't know who her mama is, but as soon as I meet her I am gonna commence to kicking her azz. Please believe me!

So, my phone rings the other night its for my son who is 13, he can have calls just not late at night and he can't be all hugged up and phone bonin. So he comes in the room slams the phone down, I ask what's wrong.

"Them gay dudes across the hall keep calling here, I don't even know how they got the number" Oh did I forget to mention, these little kids (2 boys - 1 girl) are the gayest little kids I have ever seen, boys constantly hands on hips and speaking in a feminine tone, the little girl is harder than the boys and it shows. Even the mom knows they are gay, and don't care.

Most times I try to encourage the boy not to fight, and to let a lot of shyt slide, I want him to control situations with words, not might, but if somebody keep fucin with you kick the snot out of them. In the interest of trying to keep the peace where I live, I go to the mom, hey your kids are really bothering him, can you tell them not to call the house anymore, and we leave it at that. No, these kids see him outside, said something to him or about him that made a crowd of people on the steps start laughing. Did my boy do anything, nope, he came in the house and started punching the wall, b/c of the anger.

I took my azz right outside to inform anyone who wanted to listen, all the bullshyt stops today, if he so much as feels his hand itching around one of you bastards he has been told to slap the shyt out you, and when he commences to kickin some azz around here, do not knock on this door.


Like I said most times I encourage him not to fight, last time he did fight he knocked the boy unconscious and broke two bones in his hand. The boy is 13, 6'2" approaching 200, these kids are way smaller than him, and almost look infantile next to him. Beat their azz baby, next time they will think about it before they fuc with a GIANT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home