Thursday, August 19, 2004

PMS is a MOFO

Ladies, holla if ya hear me. PMS is no joke, see all my life I never had a normal cycle, now that I am past 30, I could tell you what day it is by my cycle. But damn who is this bytch on my back, making me cranky, got me about to fight on the subway, and craving the hell out of trail mix.

I mean really bytch leave me alone, stop telling to slap the shyt out of the next person that walks up to my desk and ask me some dumb azz question, stop making me mad at the slightest little annoyance, like a crowded subway train. Any other time I am so cool, so calm, life of the party, but when that PMS bytch get on my back and riding me like Trigger, I seriously need to be left the hell alone.

Dammit don't keep asking me what's wrong, don't you recognize that PMS bytch on my back, hell if you want me to act right, you take her, take her azz out somewhere, she is really getting on my nerves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

LMAOOOO! I so feel your pain! People that don't get PMS will never understand... I have been ready to snap a bitches neck over ice cream before!

August 24, 2004 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home