Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Blah, blah and blah

I had some things on my mind and thought this would be the perfect place to vent:

To the thieving azz MOFO who stole my purse, send back my Maybelline lip gloss, they don't sell that color anymore, and I looked pretty damn good in it. By the way, if you would have came and asked me for the money that was in my purse (a staggering 33.00 bucks) you could have had it, instead you made me have to stand in line at the MVA for two hours, asshole!!!

If another one of my IM buddies ask me when they can get some pucee, I am gonna point them in the direction of the nearest strip, where they can get a blowjob, some azz and some pucee for the low low cost of $10 with mad money to spare. Now you may have to scrape the barnacles off of your shyt when you are finished, but that is the price you pay for allowing sex to rule your world.

I really can not stand women, I have felt this way for a long time, the entire time I was growing up as a teenager I could not understand why women are so hateful towards each other. Men can walk up to a total stranger and do the brotha man hug thing and there is nothing to it. You can speak to a female and if she feels like she is the shyt and you are not, then you gets no love. You can be with your man, chillin in a restaurant, and look and some hoe is giving you the evil eye, why? Is it because you have man and she doesn't, not likely, one, my man ain't all that, he has faults and shyt with him too, is it because she knows you from somewhere and doesn't know how to approach you, could be, or is it because this bytch is just hating on you for the sport, more than likely the case. I have seen women, blatantly stare a woman down, look at her hair, clothes and shoes and try to find something they can hate on, if she can't find something, then here comes the bullshyt "That bytch thinks she is all that", No bytch you think I am all that, or else you would not be having this conversation with yourself, dumb bi. Men kill me when they act like they don't know what the fuc is going on, "Oh, I didn't even notice what was going on", lying azz nicca, you were just hoping the shyt did not have anything to do with you.

That's It- That's All

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

So true about women! haters by nature or some shit!

September 9, 2004 at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home