Monday, March 07, 2005

I felt the need.....

to post today, but the funny thing is even after 3 months, I still don't have shyt to say.

I could tell you how my job sucks azz right now, but hey no need to harp on that. I could tell you that my significant other is a lying, piece of sheep's azz, but that is not really entertaining. I could tell you that I am in no mood to be fuced with, but you could probably already tell that from this post alone.

So on that note, let's talk about OPP - other people problems - that's right when shyt has you down and you don't see a way out, focus on somebody else bullshyt, that shyt will keep you motivated and ready to conquer the world, or at the very least it will make you feel better because somebody shyt is worse than yours.

Yeah I said it, when shyt get you down, laugh at somebody else. It helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home