Friday, March 18, 2005

Truth Is...

I was listening to the Fantasia song this morning and I realized a few things...one that heffa can sing, not sang, but she can sing and that is good enough for me. Second, I still have some very real feelings for someone I once loved, and I mean in the sense that this person crosses my mind in some form or fashion everyday, whether I pass a place we have been to, or I smell a scent that reminds me of him, or the fact that I found a videotape with us doing the humpty dance on it- Damn that dude had a stroke on him, oh sorry back to the statement at hand.

I really want to see this person, just to say hi and inquire about his last five years and what he has been doing, and who he has been doing, lol, but seriously, there is not a day goes by that I do not think of him.

Truth is, I never got over him, wish I was standing in her shoes, when its all said and done, guess I'm still in love with him (or at the very least want to fuc the skittles out of his azz).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home