Wednesday, March 23, 2005

20 Things You Should Know About ME.....

Since I am a thieving azz chick, I figured I would steal this from someone else's blog:

1. I am a true Sagittarian
2. I can't stand bullshyt
3. I can cook my and your azz off!
4. I love watching TV
5. I love watching movies.
6. I love all the Tyler Perry plays and movies, you can kiss my azz that shyt is funny!
7. I have some really good people in my life
8. I have eliminated the not so good people from my life
9. I am a avid reader (Month of February 2005 - I read 18 books)
10. I love ice cream sundaes (bananas, caramel, hot fudge, ice cream and nuts)
11. I am a cry baby ( I will cry at a sad azz story in a minute)
12. I am a bytch (Yep, it can happen)
13. I love sex, I am a sex fiend (meaning I love to have sex, not that I will do anything for sex)
14. I want to have a closer relationship with my family
15. I love the color baby blue
16. I love being in love
17. I love babies that smell good
18. I love to take pictures of nature
19. I love to make other people feel special
20. I love me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home