Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I really want to punch you in the throat....

Two years ago (May 23, 2005) I wrote a post about the murder of Pat Tillman, the NFL player who left the league to join the Armed Forces. To say that I was enraged then does not compare to the rage I have now, after reading all of the news articles and hearing folks TESTALIE(testify, for the slow folks). Can you please tell me when the fuc will someone hold the govt responsible for the shyt they do? I have the IRS in my azz right now, b/c they claim I owe them money, they have been on me like fresh meat in the pen. Where is the booty snatchers that should be chasing Rumsfield and the crew? I just want to know. I am sure the family of Mr. Tillman would like to know. I read in a article that the location of his wounds and the manner in which he died, could not have possibly come from enemy fire.

It took them two years to find that out? They knew that night, only for ppl to come out two years later to say, my bad, it was an accident. You have got to be fucin kidding me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home