Friday, July 20, 2007

The Block Is Hot

I was on one of my fav celebrity blog sites when the whole incident with Remy Ma came up, so of course I joined in the conversation to add my 3 cents (yep, one more than the 2 cents that everyone else provides) we got into this whole debate as to whether or not Remy Ma shot her BFF - a lot of people were like why would she do that she is paid, she would not ruin her life for 3k (umm people ...Remy has not had a hot 16 since.....since), a few people were saying maybe the BFF is lying to get Remy in trouble - to this statement I say - I have been mad at a few friends a few times, I have never shot myself in the stomach to make them look bad. Even if Remy Ma did not shoot her BFF, she left the winch in the middle of the street bleeding to death, without so much as a call to the free clinic to get her some band aids.

I say all this to say.........................Remy Ma album drops in the first part of August. It was either shoot her BFF or leak a sex tape. Thanks Remy for saving my damn retinas.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home