Thursday, July 19, 2007

YOU AIN'T GOTTA LIE CRAIG - YOU AIN'T GOT TO LIE!!

Don't you hate when someone lies to you for no damn reason whatsoever, other than to feel their lips move around and hear words come out - why the hell do people do that, especially if you have somewhat of a relationship with them - be it - romantic, friendship or strictly business - for one thing there is no reason to lie - just tell it the way it is - wtf is the person gonna do, bang your azz out.

Then again they might but isn't that better than telling a damn lie, only to have to tell another one and another one. I have a friend - this person ( I won't even put their gender out there, because my close friends will be able to figure out who it is) will lie about unnecessary shyt, and when I see this person's lips move, I know a lie will soon follow. How insane is that, you are supposed to trust the people around you to tell you the damn truth - I am not sure why I am even giving much thought to this - I guess in hopes that the person who I am talking about, will realize that because of their lies and deceit, they are constantly looking like a complete dumb azz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home