Thursday, July 19, 2007

F U Screech and Slater too for that matter!!

I was watching one of my favorite reality shows last night, because I missed it when it originally came on - Celebrity Fit Club - I really like that show, it does not inspire a phat bi to lose weight but its really entertaining. Can someone, anyone tell me why the fuc did they give Screech (fuc that Dustin Diamond ish, that's f'in Screech) some much rope to hang other people with, he was rude, mean and inconsiderate.

Now I am nobodies punk but I wouldn't even fuc with Da Brat, and that bamma said she had nuts and made fun of her, hmmm. Then when it came time for someone to tap that azz, this bamma yells " and I will have my lawyer on the phone in a minute". Man, Screech, you are a bytch if I ever saw one, you talked all that shyt that clearly was meant to get your azz whipped, now when it came time for you to pay with your azz, you wanted to call your lawyer, for what so he could step in and take that azz whippin for you.

You lost what little points you had Screech. If I ever see Screech on the street, I will need to ask him two things - how does it feel to be a bytch, and if you do have a 12 in dong, do you fuc yourself with it? He looks like the type of dude who sits at home and tries to figure out how to suc his own dyck.

OK, this entry is getting out of control, I think I might be PMS'in - Yall be easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home