Thursday, April 27, 2006

Snitchin'

Just the other day, I had a conversation with someone about people snitching. This person brought up the Lil Kim case, where she essentially ended up in jail because Lil Cease snitched on her - that's some bytch type shyt. Yep - I said it, not taking it back.

So I sat back and gave it some thought and I came to the conclusion that there are two types of snitching - one is ok, one is foul as hell.

If you see a nicca, kill, rape, maim, and in any other way make somebody life fuced up - I need you tell the fucin police.

If your azz is in trouble - and the one way you can think of how to get out of it is to snitch on somebody - you are a snitching azz bastard.

Disclaimer: These are just my thoughts and word, don't get all huffy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home