Monday, February 20, 2006

What's Going On in Here..

Well it's truly been a while since I've written - So much has happened and I thought this time is no better time then to begin writing again - I need an outlet to a lot of frustration and anger I have bottled inside, I think that's much better than beating the cowboy shyt out of someone on the Red line, I think that all the most rudest people in the world, ride on the Red line, but I digress..

I moved from my previous residence, because some thieving azz bastards of a muthafucka, broke into my house and stole all my shyt, but I'm not angry, it made me make a move I should have a long time ago, so thank you, you fucers.

So then later my Dad moved in with me for a while, all was good and then one day he dies, still accepting this fact, so I have to come back to this later.

I have a brand new car - but gas is $3 million dollars a gallon so in short - I can't afford to drive it. hmph - fucin oil barrons - you know who you are - you live on Pennsylvania Ave - funky tricks, but once again I digress - I bought a deep red 2005 Impala - very cute.

I have lost a few friends-gained a few friends - recognized a few enemies.

Gained a few pounds, lost more than I gained.

I have three favorite songs this week:

N.O.R.E - Imma G
Heather Headley - In My Mind
Shawnna - Gettin' Some

I'm just saying - that bytch Shawnna wrote my theme song, I love that hoe. I will return tomorrow to write a little more, eventually I will be on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home