Monday, August 08, 2005

I Tell You....

It's something about watching two crackheads on TV that give me the warm and fuzzies on the inside. Bobby and Whitney are two of the funniest crack addicts I have ever seen. I grew up in the hood, seen some shyt that would make the people on The Wire go "gotdamn that shyt wasn't right".

But you have to admit for all of us closet Nick and Jessica show watchers this is a refreshing change, almost borderline sadistic, but a nice change none the less. Man have you seen how Bobbi Kristina relates to her Dad, she don't like that dude. When she see him coming she is like "Oh hell to the nah","who let this nicca out of jail". Seriously, I don't know what that chick has seen or been through with them two crackies, but its very obvious she don't like him. I am not sure if Whitney likes him, when he is around she don't want him around, when he is gone, she is following behind him like a love sick crackie.

That's good wholesome television!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home