Thursday, February 28, 2013

Today is...today

Yesterday was a rough day. Lots of tears and lots of imminent fears. So with that behind me I face today. A little stronger and lot taller. I love him that won't change, but the love I have for myself has to change. Only a person who does not full respect his or her self and filled with insecurity and regret could allow this to go on. My feelings, my fears can not change the path he has chosen for himself. So I set him free. I told him if its meant for us to be in a healthy marriage and be loyal to each other it will be, but the flipside of that statement is I have come to be ok if that does not happen. Yes it will hurt, it will be the very undoing of me in some way, but after all of that it will no longer be yesterday but today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home