Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sometimes Wrong is Right

You know the famous saying two wrongs do not make a right, true but three left turns will make a right :-)

I am so confused and tormented right now that I am trying not to make decisions based on the raw emotions I have right now. I want to feel normal again and feel like my life has a routine. Work is nowhere were I want to be, so should I try to find a new gig or should I stay and deal and know that I have some level of security.

My relationships whether it's with my husband or my son is in turmoil. So I have decided to not focus on any of it and put my focus on having "fun" with a friend of mine. I have known this person for a very long time 10+ years. I know it does nothing to repair my relationship with my husband and I have not taken one step to repair my relationship with my son, but when I am there with my friend having "fun" none of it matters. It is a 2 hr vacation the only kind I can afford right now.

I am staying prayed up, I am talking to GOD in the midst of it all. I am asking for clarity and resolve and peace. I feel a major transformation happening, and I just pray the people that I love the most will it around once the transformation is complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home